I am language, framework and platform agnostic. However, most of my career has been spent in a Microsoft environment.
- Python, C# (.NET), and SQL databases
- VBA Excel / Access / Word / PowerPoint
- AWS, Azure, GC, JS, CSS and other Internet frameworks
- Full Text Search (dtSearch)
- Adobe CC (mostly Photoshop and Premiere)
- Robotics: C/Arduino, Fusion 360, CNC, Laser Cutters, 3D printers
Have worked on a large variety of projects. Most of my work has been in the financial services and publishing industries.
- Asset Managers (Fidelity, Putnam, Guinness-Atkinson, Dolphin AM, etc)
- Mutual Fund Boards (Blackrock, First Trust, Thrivent, Victory, etc.)
- Publishing Companies (Time, Inc., America’s Test Kitchen, ETFGuide)
- The Department of Defense (MIT Lincoln labs)
- Financial Services (Morningstar, Foreside, Strategic Insight)
B.A. in Philosophy from the University of Denver
Treasurer of the Cambridge Hackspace, a 503-C organization. Was once CCO of mutual fund.